CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Catching Up.

   I've had a very interesting summer.  Lots of things happened; babies born, new pregnancies, new engagements, tons of weddings, people coming and going; I've had lots of time to think.  And I'm making changes.  Soul searching is one of those things that was thrust upon me in the midst of all the craziness.  So while I figure out my 'new' life and soul and heart and calling, I'll update you with little moments of my summer that are far overdue.  

Introducing:  THE Ugliest Landscape Job I've ever seen.  I apologize if this is your house and you've stumbled upon my blog...
You can't see the door very well, but it's a giant boar's head door knocker.... with some kind of sun rays behind it.... seriously.

And this is my dog eating her doggie treats

And this is the $money$ I gave Avery to eat the dog treats- 1 of each of the 3 flavors. MMmm. Chicken, Beef, and Veggie-what a delight to the taste buds!


Doesn't he look happy about it?! : )



And last but not least, I do see the most interesting things on the highway.  Apparently it was 'tote your tires' day and no one told me. 



Ciao for now, lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment