CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
 
I realize this salutation is a bit late, perhaps,
 but in my mind Christmas goes through New Years day.

I just love this time of year!!
Christmas day was so nice- 
My married sister and her hubby,
 along with married brother with wifey and baby, 
   and we spent the whole day having fun and food and gifts and music and puzzling,
and watching the baby have so much fun with his new gifts.
(Actually, he liked the boxes they came in, mostly..)
Christmas is so much more fun with a baby around.

Here are some very random videos for you!
These guys have a lot of time on their hands:



And this one is so outrageous that I can't believe I'm posting it.
I usually hate these kinds of things,
    but something about it made me laugh so much... 
so, sorry if it ruffles your sensibilities... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment