CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Recap 1

COOKIE TIME!!!!!!!

For the past 10 or 11 years, the gals in my family have made
Christmas Cookie Tins
for family friends, as Christmas gifts.

THIS YEAR,
   I decided to make only 2 kinds of cookies,
as opposed to previous year's 5-6 kinds,
   for my friends and fellow teachers.

With mom's school schedule being so full,
and my own work schedule being packed out, 
simplicity was my goal this year.

My sister came to help, however,
and had other plans.
So together, we embarked on making 4 different kinds of cheery goodness:
Peppermint Candy Cane Cookies
Pecan Sandies
Sugar Cookies,   
and
Gingerbread Men

Cookies are a wonderfully delicious treat,
but there's nothing to sober up the niceness like a pile of butter...

... next to all of the other heart-healthy ingredients.


The finished products taking over the counter-tops:
YUMMY!
And then, to top it all off, I was stuck cleaning up the entire mess all by me onesy.

What a MESS.
Now I remember why I only wanted to make 2 kinds.....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment