CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Recap 2

NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

In my mind, New Year's Eve is somewhat of a big to-do.
Friends, parties, fun.
The past several years, New Year's has been not exactly that:
Maybe a little fun watching the ball drop with Avery,
but no parties, 
and no outside-the-family friends.
Not that I'm complaining; I mean, I'm not really your "partying" kind of gal, 
so it's ok.

But this year, I was doin' something different, I decided.
So I was completely stoked that I was doing stuff with my girlfriends, sister, and new bro.

Out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory:

Afterwards, Lydia, Toni, and I decided to make "Puppy Chow" to eat while we watched the NYC goings-on.
Ingredients and excitement:
Lydia's way of mixing the sugar with the chocolate gooey goodness:
MmmMmm!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!




1 comment: