CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Big Break

Hello world.

Guess what?

I'm officially logged out of facebook for the remainder of January.


It might kill me.


But, by golly, I'm gonna do it.

So here's to chats with good friends face to face,
being uber productive and purposeful with my time,
and living real life to the fullest today,
and at least for a month.

Who knows,
maybe I'll like living away from the cyber world enough to pick up a new hobby or 8,
make a few new friends,
learn about 4 hours worth of music,
make a dent in that reading list of mine....

the list goes on and on.

Oh yeah,
but to compensate for the dejectedness that I will undoubtedly feel,
I shall keep up my blog a bit more,
and let you know how I'm getting on.

Tout d'Amour!

Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment