CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

My marbles.....



... I'm losing them....


It happens most Sunday's that, while in church as the sermon starts, my mind starts going crazy with things that I need to do. So I've started jotting down a quick list of "To Do's" as the sermon starts, and sticking the paper in my purse so I don't have to think about them till after the service is over. And as little things jump in my head to distract me, I just quickly write them down so I can address them later and free my brain of them. I am just so spiritual like that, you know.

Well, something popped into my head yesterday right off the bat, as the sermon started, so I wrote it down. But the thing is: I have no idea what that thing is.

"- E-mail Hannah"

Sounds simple enough, right? Well, I would have to know a Hannah closely enough to have her e-mail, which I don't. Off my head right now, I only know 2 Hannahs, neither of which do I need to e-mail, or even make contact of any kind....

So not only am I losing my mind, but this is going to drive me crazy until I figure out who Hannah is.

Hannah, if you're reading this, and you're thinking, "Annie you dumb girl, it's me, and thanks a lot for remembering me," at least you can know that I had every intention of e-mailing you yesterday at about 11:15 am.



No comments:

Post a Comment