CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Peer Pressure and Persistence Purpose Project



So it seems to me that everyone

(including the gal from Julie and Julia)

is doing project countdowns

for their blogs or just in general.


Well, I have some more time on my hands

than I planned to have this semester,

so there's only one thing to do.

I'm giving in.

I'm doing a Countdown, too.


For the next 40 days,

I am going to try and fill each minute of my time

with purpose.


I started a To-Do List yesterday

and it's already longer than my face.

And I have somewhat-small handwriting.


Some of my projects are:

~Finishing my painting

~Making my life-organizer wall

~Giving myself a mani/pedi

~Studying hard for my upcoming exams/tests/projects

~ Spending quality time with friends

~Making my bathroom squeaky clean

~Organizing my jewelry

~Grocery shopping so I won't starve after the Ramen is gone

~Taking more pictures

~Writing more letters

~Reading through my book stack.

~ Practicing 6 days/wk for at least 1.5 hrs/day

~Planning/setting my recital

~Making my audition CD

~Preparing my Pre-Thanksgiving party.

~Making a budget!


Things of that nature.


So.

It all begins tomorrow,

and I will keep you updated

as to how it's going.

Feel free to ask me,

just to keep me on my toes.


P.S. I'm also going to only write

using fonts with weird names.

"Is for fun."


Today's Font: BiauKai

:)


Tally-ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment