CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

GROSS!


So I have a big mid-term tomorrow
and decided to go to bed early.
(11 p.m. is now early to me)

I dangled my hand off the bed and thought:
"Oh, did I bring in a flower
and leave it on the floor?"

And then it moved.

I was petting a roach.

EW!
SICK OUT!
TOTALLY NASTY!

And on top of that,
there was NO bug boy here
to take care of it for me!
So I had to do the deed myself.
I whacked it good, but it was still moving...
and I know I looked ridiculous
trying to slide it onto my dustpan
in order to flush it.
I saluted it on the way down to it's
watery grave.
Blech.
So now I can't sleep.
Imagine that.
(It could have crawled on my in my sleep!!)
...

So I guess I'll update you on my recent goings-on.

My Px5 is still going strong.
Like I mentioned before,
I've had p l e n t y
of tests to prepare for
that have kept me plenty busy.
Still, I've managed to get some good,
quality time with friends,
and also a little work done in my appy.

On Saturday,
I awoke to this sight.
A tarp over my window with red tape saying:
CAUTION LEAD HAZARD
Needless to say, I checked with the
landlord to make sure I wasn't dying without
my knowledge.
I'm not.
They were just repainting.
I have been getting a little more done
in my appy,
like a little more painting on my wall design,
and hanging pictures!
PLUS, I had my first real dinner party!
It was fun!
I love having people over
:)
I even got some flowers at the store.
They're so cheery.
They make my day so much happier.
Okay, well, I guess I'd better TRY and get some sleep.

God, PLEASE don't let bugs crawl on me in my sleep!
Amen.
And Amen.

1 comment:

  1. yuck!!
    the other night lola was sniffing around something ont he floor, and said what are you doing lola and she looked up at me with a roach hanging out of her mouth!! AGCK! I made her drop it and made rob kill it. He's such a good bug boy ;) but I'm so proud of you for killing your own bugs!

    ReplyDelete