CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Such a softie..


It is somewhat ridiculous to me how much  heart goes out to little living things.

     Watching those SPCA-/PETA- type commercials nearly rips my heart out,
 and I even am sad when I spray 
    a devilish wasp with Raid.

    And what about all the times I accidentally stepped on a roly poly?!?!  
            how that plagued me when I was little at the park....

The only one that doesn't strike my aorta is that extremely over-shown commercial of the polar bear climbing off the apparently last little block of ice on the planet.  The exhaustion of having "global warming" crammed down my throat at every turn, and the fact that I'd be willing to bet pretty good money that if that shot panned out a bit, there would be the whole of Antarctica, are probably why I feel this way about it, but still.


Knowing this about myself makes me sad that 
               I'm not always broken-hearted 
     and willing to help 
the random homeless person on the street......


No comments:

Post a Comment