CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home, Sweet Home



I love being home and completely unable to tell you when my next venture to the airport might be... I love fall and I love crackly leaves, I love my dog and my comfy-cloudy bed, I love the chilly weather and pulling out my winter clothes.

This month is going to be C R A Z Y!!  My students have their competitions, I have a competition in two weeks, I have to make my recording for grad school applications, I have to finish sending in all the applications and materials, and I have to drink hot cocoa and tea and buy pumpkin pie candles and make fruit-bit-cinnamon bread in my spare time!!! Yikes.  

In the meantime, I'm enjoying sitting on the couch, watching Ocean's 12, and thinking about going to bed in my own house and room!

I just love coming home.

:)



1 comment:

  1. i want fruit bit cinnamon bread!!!!


    make me some,

    right now ;p

    ReplyDelete