CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Buckaroo # 2

Introducing:

My newest and equally favoritest nephew:

Robert Sawyer Carmack IV

Feb. 23, 8lbs., 20 3/4'' long


He's just absolutely darling, with his Cary Grant chin and his little cheek dimple (like his dad).

He looks JUST like my little sister, though!!


I mean really....

Look at that nose.

The adorableness is just too much for me.

Since I'm in Baltimore and have only gotten to see him through pictures,

I have stolen all of these from random family members, so that I could share the joy with you.

We're a proud family.

Look at all the handsome little boys.

I'm already planning my cowboy posse ;)




















2 comments:

  1. Darling pictures!

    Wish you were here! (But it's good that you're there, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! cutest baby ever! And you're the best auntie ever. He's going to love his auntie annie when you get here!

    ReplyDelete