CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny, Embarrasing, and oh so Me.


I invite you to a few of my thought bubbles from the past little while.


1)

"Hm. I need a green pepper. Let's see.... yep, the bike tires are still full so I'll just bike over to SuperFresh before it gets dark....


... oh my. When's the last time I rode this thing? Around 13 and a foot shorter. Maybe 3 feet shorter, judging by how high my knees are coming up and how far over I'm bent... Oh well, I'll keep going- it's a short ride, and I don't look too dorky....


...la-di-da, just riding with traffic... I really look like I belong here......Red light, better slow dow..WHAT is that noise?!? ...Ah sheesh. My brakes are squealin' like there's no tomorrow.. THAT'S not embarrasing... Well, maybe just the back one squeaks, so I'll try and only use the front brake... it's not much farther...


...la-di-*CLACK* WHAT NOW?! ... Why on earth is it changing gear?! Smile, just be cool.. Well, at least it's still goes even though it over-rotates every *CLACK* time it does that... I ca do this...


...doop-dee doo.... Ah shoot. I forgot about that hill! Why do they always put stoplights at the bottom of big hills....*squeeeeeaaaaaalllllll* Now how am I going to get up the other side?! Better just pedal like there's no tomorrow.. here goes....


... I think I can, I think I can, I *CLACK* I can, I *CLACK* I Can, I *CLACK* I can.... sheesh-a-loo....


............ ok I don't care about rules anymore. I've got my pepper, and I'm gonna' coast home on the sidewalk... No more of this street business, riding by fast cars on big hills... I'll brave the disapproval...


...Ah man! The last hill... Lots of people on that sidewalk, I'd better just gun it on the street..

*CLACKCLACK*... uh.... yeah... definitely straddling this bike trying to walk uphill on the busy street... please don't hit me, cars....


....goodbye pride....sigh....."


2)


"(flips off shoe) Oh look... my entire big toe is sticking out of my stocking... Yes, world, I can afford new ones..."


3)


"Oh Great. I just locked the door and left my keys inside......"


4)


"Mmm hot tea.... perfect for early morning classes... it's been in the thermos for 7 minutes, it should be cooler now... YEOW it's not cooler now!!!!!!!!! Aw Man! Now I look like I'm crying... my poor lip... Oh, wave to Shelby and pretend they're tears of joy. Pretend.."


Oh la la. My life... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment