CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The most disgruntled.....

(Do let me preface this post by saying that I actually am a really nice person... I am...)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I always take the utmost care when parallel parking.
I never hit the bumpers around me.
I don't want to damage my own car or other's cars.
Today, I expertly parked in a small space between a new Corolla, and a new Lexus, and went to class.
I came out to find that some jerk has parked INTO my bumper, leaving me absolutely no way to get out of my space. I've got about 8 inches in front of me.
I'm in a two-hour parking spot.
I could get a ticket if I stay here.
I have class in an hour and 10 minutes.
I would just go and get lunch, but it I leave and then he moves his car and my bumper is dented, I will not be happy...

This guy had better come move his car and better have a good reason for leaving his car so obviously touching my bumper.

My bumper had better not be dented in...

Spirit come.... spirit come.... Annie, be a nice person... be a nice person.... be stuck in your car but be a nice person.....

No comments:

Post a Comment