CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nap Time.... or not....

OK.

So I decided to take a nap this afternoon,

to rest my tired and sickly little self.

But I made the mistake of taking my laptop-

you know, just to check my e-mail.

And I remembered that I hadn't played on

Photobooth in a while.

It was only three pictures of myself later

(oh I know it- SO Jr. Highish of me.)

that I was laughing so much,

and I HAD to call my little brother in

to take pictures with me.

So much for that nap.

Just some good, laughy, bro/sis bonding.

It was like we were 6 again, told to take a nap,

and instead played under the covers

in our own world for the nap time duration.

A nice way to begin Thanksgiving holiday.

And here are the pics for you to enjoy.

Man, did we laugh at us.

Aren't families wonderful!?!

:)


Happy Thanksgiving, mes amies!



No comments:

Post a Comment